Skip to main content

One year Genshin Impact - from the packed Zelda

Genhin Impact by Mihoyo will soon be a year old. There is still played a million times a day today and the tendency continues to rise. But what about Meinmommo author Lena has moved to change your once negative opinion about the game?

Genhin Impact celebrated his release on September 28, 2020. Even before his appearance, it had more than 21 million pre-registered players. But some doubt, the game was already dead before it appeared at all. At that time, there could be an idea that gains such a hype and this is still growing in 2021.

The action roleplay is available on PS4, PS5, iOS, Android and on the PC. It is available for all freely. Genshin Impact was originally announced for the Nintendo Switch, but so far no release date is known. It also has online multiplayer mode.

What is in Genshin Impact? You start as part of the sibling pair ether or lumine and will be transported in a unknown world called Teyvat . All call you lovingly travelers . You start in Mondstadt and take a firm way to find and rescue your sibling, which you have not chosen at the beginning.

With this goal in mind, you master different orders, join the adventurous energy and tour the different countries of Teyvat. Genhin Impact has published a nostalgic video to celebrate the annual anniversary:

I never wanted to touch this terrible game again

Why was not I enthusiastic about? When I was allowed to gain Impact in August 2020 in the beta, I am with a completely wrong attitude to the game. In my head was: Gacha-Zelda. A large, clumsy world and an expensive gacha system, which has little chance, spit out good things, but cost a lot of money.

Who speaks here? Lena is the expert to Genhin Impact at Meinmmo. She played Genshin for the first time in August 2020 in the beta and has since come with what happens in the game. In addition, it has been explored by her so far Teyvat, over 2000 treasure chests opened and it has over 300 achievements. Overall, she spent about 600 hours in the game.

I focused on the Gacha aspect and to collect predetermined destinies by quests and dialogues that I just was frustrated.

The predetermined destinies are one of the currencies that you can use to banners to get characters or weapons. I spent hours to do things, only to make ten draws. Although I did not know exactly what character I wanted to have, I only knew: I really want to play another character as my initial heroes.

Today I do not know why I had assumed that you get in the beta things. But I went firmly.

What I did not know at that time: you can also pull only weapons and not a single character. That s exactly what happened to me. After that, I was annoyed by the whole system and decided to never touch Genshin Impact again. I was sure: If I want a character, I have to invest days farms or money. Lena, that does not stop your account - listen to it! I said to myself.

Epic Leaks and Updates brought me back into the game

Why did I give the game a second chance? Since I have an active discord and there also play many people genshin there, I did not come around, I came around how much people deal with Genshin Impact and exchanged themselves. One day someone left me Leaks, who showed the character Kazuha.

Yes, what should I say? I am an anime fan who quickly becomes weak and this one character moved me to install the game again and give him a chance. However, I first noticed what Genshin Impact actually constitutes and why they all celebrate.

Of course, the Gacha aspect was still there, but then I have totally discovered many things for which I was completely blind in August. I want to tell you what the year held over the year and why the initial and continuously co-vibrant frustration has disappeared.

If I think of the reason why I gave a chance to Genshin Impact, I hurt me a bit: for the character Kazuha, because of which I started again then much later, in the summer 2021, into the game.

I especially like that IMPACT: Genshin Impact also receives regular free and comprehensive updates. Even if there are big mistakes in the game, these are patched out. Every six weeks, a new update appears, which usually brings a variety of new events, new environments and characters.

I really wanted ... Oh! Look a chest!

What held me directly in Genshin Impact? The incredibly large world in the juicy green, colorful flowers, snowy mountain peaks, as well as the rustling cats and dogs in the city have drawn me directly in the spell. Especially the trees have done it to me, which always adapt to their environment. I just find the detail beautiful.

When I concentrated my eyes on the negative Gacha that bothered me so, I could not realize these details correctly: Genshin offers so much more than banners and characters pulling it.

Since I knew Kazuha could not enrich my team for a long time, I was more open to the game and ready to tackle the huge exploration aspect. Oh, I did not know what would expect me.

You can move freely in the game, except for a few exceptions, provided your constant companion named Paimon does not mind. Accordingly, I m relatively quickly scratched from the main quest and let myself be distracted from all possible distractions.

I wanted to tackle a side quest, there was suddenly cheeky such a chest that you can only open when you have defeated the monster drum around. I just wanted to climb the mountain, just a tricky and exciting puzzle appeared. Oh, the blue luminous thing (Seelie) wants me to follow him? Moment, there are still apples on the tree!

Teyvat is full of such things and collecting, mountains climbing, picking berries and loosen puzzles can also be just relaxing. So much that suddenly hours pass. When I first saw the capital Liyue, it had happened completely around me. For me it was clear: I want to discover more! Play more!

Is it too boring? Genshin has a co-op mode for which I often have been very grateful. Sometimes I just have no desire to farm alone or run over the map and to complete certain events.

In the coop you can invite up to three other players and go to adventure together with them. You share a team of four characters and everyone can bring their own figure. It s scary fun to simply place or sit somewhere and shoot together with other photos or to drive a Schabernback.

No pressure from the game itself - for those with little time

What do I mean? One of the most important points for me is playing without pressure. No quest took me and no one forces me to reverse in the middle of the map again and again because I did not play the story far enough.

I will not be forced to splash spheres in such and so much time. If there is a time limit in a sphere, you can also create that realistic at this time.

Have you set your world level too high and everything is too heavy? No problem! From World Level 5, you can reset the world level to a lower level every 24 hours or increase it again.

Sphere: A kind of dungeon that allows you to collect materials or equipment World Level: Determines the strength of the monsters and the possible loot

There are no leaderboards or PVP in Genshin Impact, which takes more significantly more forced grind. There are such lists, ranks or public highscores, I often tend to build up pressure and optimize my character. Fast, fast - all farms!

It can also simply be frusted to see someone with the same character, but which causes twice as much damage. Each player can set their own goals and levels the character that makes him the most fun without felt negative consequences.

Do you have too little time? It always seems like Genshin Impact forcibly take a lot of time, but it can be incredibly efficient and productive for half an hour. If you have the game installed on a tablet or smartphone, you can even play a lap in bed in the evening.

A reddit post and the comments are a vivid example (via reddit).

I have a newborn at me at home and my 30 minutes of gentensome every day prevent me from going through. (...) I wake up at 6 o clock in the morning and play about 30 minutes to 1 hour while all sleeping (...) Yes, the best part is the investment of time. You can put the total minimum or spend a lot of time in the Open World. It is great.

Nevertheless, Grind-Junkies are at their expense

This offers me Genshin Impact, if I have something serious games: Sometimes I love it but also to GRINE: So to try something over and over again to achieve the best possible result. Sometimes you have to collect certain items in Genshin Impact very long to get the necessary number.

Sure, Genshin has the big resin problem. If you want to get loose from spheres, from weekly bosses or world bosses, you have to spend original resin . Unfortunately, you have a total of only 160 resin, which is empty after a few laps. For example, you can defeat four world bosses. Harz then fills up slowly over time.

If your bosses or spheres in Genshin IMPACT completes, you get to the reward material with which your characters reinforces your characters.

The chance of which material you get depends on the one of your adventure level and on the other of luck. So it can be quite possible for you to be bosses longer and in spheres. The adventure level is also a grind for itself, which gives you extra rewards, activity coop, new world stages and other features.

Do you want to fully equip a character and have at the maximum level? Then you realize that you have to grate for a long time. What you can imagine? Oh well:

Experience point cards. A card brings a corresponding number of experience points (EP). A character can be upgraded to level 90 and requires over 400 EP cards for this Certain levels of a figure must be unlocked with certain material from world bosses Three skills of the characters can be sustained. For this purpose, explicit material per character from a sphere is needed on specific weekdays Level the weapon of the character. The same applies to this material as with the capabilities The five artifacts receiving a figure are the most complex. There are, now roughly said, values ​​and the set itself important. Each artifact sphere includes two types of artifacts and get the right part and get the right values ​​is an eternal grind Artifacts can be compared to other games with headgear, pants, shoes, armor ...

I do not want to go into more detail. But that s exactly what I love at Genhin Impact: either relaxed in the world s history, pick my apples and slaughter monsters or just the eternal grind for their own characters.

But even the monster battles, there are materials that are valuable to characters and their levels. Feeling everything you collect in Genhin or does, turns out to be practical, valuable or as necessary. Nothing is free. You can also pierce brewed on trees - even that gives you valuable wood!

If we talk about characters in detail, it brings me to the next point.

Wonderful characters, own stories and design

Well, who could have guessed that if it creates a single character that I install the game again? Just the cartoon-like look of Genshin and his figures I like a good. I prefer such games mostly towards those who look great realistic.

Therefore, there is hardly a character that does not appeal to me in any way. I would say: there is something for everyone!

In addition, almost all figures have their own captivating story or contribute to certain quests something that gives the player even more knowledge about this figure. Except Xinyan. She will forget forever. A welcome customer for you.

If I like a playable figure, I can not wait to complete their quests or hear their little stories and statements in the character menu. For the more often to take someone in your team and denies tasks with the figures, the higher his friendship level becomes you. With the increase of this level you can learn more and more about the character in the menu.

A small bonus plus for me is Japanese synchronization. Since I have been eating anime since the kindergarten and have been watching most of Japanese since 15 years, I have favorite synchronizer, which I prefer to hear than others.

So certain characters like Xiao and Ayaka were simply a must-have for me because I love their synchronous votes.

Can you play Senshin Impact complete Free2play? Yes, some players give out tons of money to pull certain characters or weapons from the banners. Yes, that s easier and requires a lot less to patience. But with a little luck and endurance, every character, every weapon, every artifact and every item can also be bought without money.

It s wrong to put the game completely, just because it has a Gacha system. Nobody will be forced to use it.

More about Genhin Impact on Meinmom

So you get the top spear The Fang in Genhin Impact - all steps in the guide Solve dice puzzles on the island of Watatsumi Genshin Impact: The 10 rarest items and how you get

Housing system in Genshin Impact

If I did not like it on everything and sims is not at hand, then I disappear into my pot and set up my own little world in the game s Housing system. It leads to a certain quest a pot with you, which allows you at any time to immerse the Housing of Genshin Impact.

You can produce different furniture and pretty decoration with the previously fetched materials from the world, such as wood and iron. Before that you may choose a topic of this world. High mountains, white beach or flying islands complacent? Then you can let your creativity run wild.

In addition, you can place certain furniture sets in your own house or outdoors that find the characters particularly well. If you put the character in such a set, he gives you veteran. Another currency to draw figures from banners.

The Housing system also helps you increase the friendship of your figures placed there and acquire so-called Kannentalaler . The hourly number of these talers is increasing, the more beautiful your kingdom is set up. The Talers can use them to get more resin or EP cards, for example.

For me a food found to combine my furnishing addiction and my future grind.

My conclusion to Genshin Impact

Per

Free, regular and large updates with a variety of events Open, extensive, inquired world with exciting story included Many different useful characters and unique design Extensive quest system Koop mode Everything about challenges is free-to-play accessible Supportable on all devices with the same account

FIFA WORLD CUP video games evolution [1986 - 2018] Great and matching music everywhere

Contra

Resin system limits certain grind possibilities Gacha system is very costly Artifacts farms can be frustrating, too much grind Some materials in spheres are only available on specific weekdays Extreme frustration, if you do not draw a specific character or a certain weapon

Genshin Impact is definitely a long-term game for me, which I can rest for between a week, without having to have the feeling of having important things to miss or to be hint. It is a relaxation and variety to what else I games.

I can follow the story good and she s fun. If I feel like it, I can tackle mystery that takes up a bit of the head or explore a beautiful world that hosts many secrets and quests and in which I can easily walk around. If you want, there is all completely free. I love it!

Have you made certain experiences that you want to share? Are you still gestens or not anymore and why? Did I forget a very important negative or positive point for you? Write it into the comments.

New trailer for Genhin Impact shows Kokomi - ruler of the armies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impact of Genshin: All locations in the deep sanctuary of Liyue

Genshin Impact is an action role-playing game established and also published by Chinese game home miHoYo. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Android, and iOS in September 2020, for PlayStation 5 in April 2021, and also, as of August 2021, is intended for future release on Nintendo Switch over. The game includes an open-world setting and also an action-based fight system, utilizing essential magic and character-switching. Given that its launch, the game has actually been free-to-play and also is monetized through gacha video game auto mechanics wherein gamers can acquire new personalities, tools, and other sources. Genshin Impact is the following title by miHoYo, complying with Honkai Impact 3rd (2016 ). Genshin Impact takes area in the dream globe of Teyvat, which is house to 7 distinct countries, each of which is linked to an element as well as ruled by a god related to it. The tale complies with a twin, described as the Tourist (with the sex picked by the player),

Genshin Impact 2.1: Isla Seirai and Isla Watatsumi, all its secret secrets

Next version 2.1 of Genshin Impact and we already know that two new islands will be added to the Map of Inazuma. We invite you to know the characteristics and particularities of these two new places. As with the other islands of the region, they have their own unique environment. The island of Seirai has areas with a high concentration of electric power. This area is also prone to very important thunderstorms. On the contrary, the island of Watatsumi is a place where you will discover large waterfalls. Isla Seirai is located south of Narukami Island. Watatsumi Island is located west of Yashiori Island. Before discovering the new mechanisms, we will return to the products that are arriving at the same time as these new areas. These are three new products that arrive in update 2.1 below. new additions Anguilla. Anguilla is an amphibian whose feature is to absorb the heat of sandbankers. The Anguilla has a delicious meat. In Inazuma, it is a very popular ingredient among peop

Minigolf Adventure Review

With its pint-sized programs, vivid rounds, and also insane barriers, the globe of minigolf understands no borders and no race. For those that do not have a training course near them, Revulo Games wishes to link the void with their portable-friendly rendition Minigolf Adventure. However, this release shows to be a bad replacement for the actual bargain. Minigolf Adventure Review Those who have actually struck extra standard fairways will find the world of Minigolf Adventure a little bit much more unwinded. Courses are much smaller, par matters are high, and also the openings have been super-sized. While the purpose is still the very same-- get the ball right into the hole in the opposite end of the program-- it is come down to its a lot of fundamental elements. The control scheme discovered here has been structured too. After picking the proper electronic camera angle, one can intend their sphere in the instructions they intend to go and maintain their eye on the power meter. As it